About the position:
We are looking for a highly skilled Account Manager to help us reach our growth ambitions. With state-of-the-art software, we help customers in the built environment digitize and optimize their assets in sustainable ways. Your goal will be to ensure growth within the real estate sector through active sales to new customers. As Account Manager you will be a part of a team located in the Nordics, and work closely with our experts in Finland. You report to Head of Sales, Nordics.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Active sales of software (lease management, maintenance and operations and energy optimisation) to new customers in the real estate sector with focus on building owners, operators and investors, mainly through engaging with executive level stakeholders
- Carry out new sales processes from start to closure, including prospecting, needs assessment, solution preparation & presentation, closing and follow-up
- Involve and engage internal experts in the sales process, ensuring that customers get our best value to support decision making
- Stay informed about market trends and competitors
- Ensure a good handover to the Customer Success team
You will be successful in this role when you:
- Continuously network and develop sales leads
- Use strong questions to understand and qualify prospects
- Help customers analyze and resolve problems; and seize opportunities
- Make persuasive presentations that excite customers and demonstrate value
- Adapt your sales approach to match different buyer motivations
- Achieve results by understanding customer’s business and setting a plan to meet their needs
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Sales, preferably from the Real Estate sector
- Bachelor's degree in Economics or similar. Relevant experience can compensate for the lack of formal education.
- Experience from lengthy sales processes that require specialized professional expertise.
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding measurable goals
- Strong written and verbal communications skills in English and Finnish
- Positive and solution oriented
- Team player with good cooperation skills
- Confident and have good negotiation skills
- Results-oriented, proactive, trustworthy, and enduring
- Great communicator and a people-person
- Can relate to our company values: - Bold, Innovative, Sincere and Joyful
We offer you:
- A great place to work with supportive and highly skilled colleagues in a welcoming and inclusive environment
- A challenging role in a company with high growth ambitions
- Possibility to combine remote and on-site work
- Competitive salary and benefits
Rapal is the Finnish market leader in SaaS solutions for workplace and real estate management, as well as infrastructure cost management and CO₂ calculations. Rapal is part of Ørn Software.
Ørn Software is a leading software company, with solutions for efficient asset operations and maintenance across a wide range of industries. By providing the big picture, we enable stakeholders of facilities and industrial assets to improve quality, operational efficiency and sustainability performance.
We have 12 offices in 5 countries and we are 177 employees. Our headquarter is in Trondheim, with office locations in Oslo, Moss, Bergen, Tønsberg/Stokke, Florø, Tromsø, København, Ängelholm, Reykjavik and Espoo.
For more information you can visit: https://www.rapal.com/real-estate-management-software and Ørn Software | Ørn (ornsoftware.com)
Please apply no later than 16.2.2022. We will start screening candidates immediately. Please note that you can write your application in Finnish or English.